Triumph of Chaos v.2 (Deluxe Edition)
Triumph of Chaos v.2 (Deluxe Edition) este un joc de strategie de război cu cărți în care un jucător va juca cu forțele roșii (comuniștii) iar celălalt cu forțele albe (reacționarii). Această ediție este o revizuire a jocului inițial publicat în 2005, oferind o experiență de joc mult mai bogată, o hartă cu 40% mai mare, cărți de joc regândite și reilustrate și multe altele! * A richer game experience…
- More card angst/decision tension: Significant revisions to the Action Cards (the majority of them) to reflect learnings from new research and hopefully make the choices faced by each player more gut wrenching.
- Invited the Socialist Revolutionaries to the party: The SRs now occupy a “buffer position” between RED & WHITE in the east as the game begins; making for a nail-biting opening. The SRs may go either way as governed by a track and play of both Political and Action cards with significant ramifications for both players.
- Leader state: A few leaders now have an alternative “state” (ex: Kolchak: drug abuse, Mai-Mavesky: debauchery, etc), making them more unreliable than your usual wargame leader counter.
- Far east part of the story added: Japan, Far-East warlords and red partisans are all now apart of play.
- A few tweaks to the basic game engine: artillery, tanks and air are now simply “assets” that modify combat die rolls. A Resource Center mechanic now controls where replacements may be spent (much more reflective of historic constraints).
- Infighting: Gameplay impacts the composition of each player’s in-fighting pool; changing the internal political dynamics that both players must manage.
- Better Faction rules: A streamlining of the Ukraine and Poland rules. Nips and tucks to Makhno, West Ukraine and Finland.
- Doubled the map: Most of that is a result of simply “blowing up” the original map by 40% (for our tired/old eyes) and adding the Far East and Trans-Siberian railroad all the way to glorious Vladivostok.
- Bigger counters: Armies & leaders are now represented by 1" x 1/2" in counters (basically double the size as before), while corps have 5/8" counters and only informational markers get the wargame traditionally small ½" counters.
- Bigger & better game aids: Faction Control Table larger and contains better information regarding the factions…force composition charts now provided…summaries of game mechanics/combat..and components explained, abbreviations, changes vs v1.0 summary!